Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Diary of Georgette

12 March 2005
Saturday.
Bedroom.

In my dreams…
Are dreams real?
Are they to really come true?


I walked with someone else on the day of my wedding. I was afraid I would not get in church. And the funny thing is, instead of riding a car I walked to church with the man I was about to marry. We were almost running, we were hurrying and we were holding hands. We were worried to be late because people were waiting for us. It was a huge church and it was grand! My wedding gown was simple and my aunt Meren was there, she commented on my skirt. It didn’t look good to me but nevertheless it was a wedding skirt and I was getting married. The man I was to marry talked to a priest and he went towards the door to open it and face all the people who were waiting outside for the ceremony to begin when I looked and called him…. I wanted to thank him for making it with me on time. We held hands together and I wanted to thank him again for helping me or rather making us get to church for our wedding. I was too afraid if we wont get there, I’d never get married… I called his name---"Alex."

In my dreams… there’s always someone else with whom I am loved yet I cannot see his face and I don’t know who he is… Lewi used to tell me she saw two people at my back and she also told me she had seen my daughter and she doesn’t look like Xander…

In my dreams,
Do dreams really come true?
Like when you say, I love you so.....

2 comments:

OptyMyst said...

Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die;
Life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
--Jonathan Livingston Seagull

smooch.

Maryet said...

like what guy said, dreams are sometimes manifestations of what we subconsciously want! hehe..don't forget to invite me to your wedding!!! :)