Tuesday, April 24, 2007

CAKE?!?


Today, my dad and I were together and he told me something very funny about my brother Steff, whom I fondly call “Panget” (ugly!). Dad and I were on our way home from a meeting, when he told me the story how my brother went home the day after we had dinner on the night of my father’s birthday. Steff visited them unexpectedlyand went straight in the kitchen to open the fridge. When he didn’t see what he was looking for he asked my brother Ferdie “Where is the CAKE?” Ferdie grinned and told him to ask Dad. So, Steff went inside the room and asked my father. Dad told him the cake is gone ‘cuz they ate it last night. Steff was in disbelief that he asked for the box and Dad said he threw it already and too bad that Steff wasn’t home last night. I laughed very hard and Dad was also laughing as he told me the story. TRUST my brother Steff on this! HAHAHAHA!

No comments: