Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Spiderwick Chronicles (Book I, II & III)



Hooraaay!!! I finally got the first three volumes of the Spiderwick Chronicles Books!!! Ta ta ta! Something to read, collect, think and talk about over coffee in Starbucks!!! ta ta ta! ;p

Although, I know, I should been starting with the "A Series of Unfortunate Events" books but they are plenty and expensive to collect (13 volumes in all). And I want the hardbound edition which cost more than the Spiderwick Chronicles. However, the good thing is.... I already have the diary of the " A Series of Unfortunate Event" which I got from a bargain books sale in Katipunan for just P11.00--- PRESTO! But if you will see the tag price in the book store now it cost a looooot!!!!!

Anyway, I will get the other books after I collect and finish reading Spiderwick so, keep posted! ;D 'cuz I will be rattling about the stories soon!!!

No comments: