Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hello World! I'm BACK!!!

It's been a very long hiatus from my world of bloggin' because life has taken a lot of twist and turn in the long span of almost 4 years time. But now I am back and I intend to continue bloggin and ranting about what goes inside my little think tank, my little pounding heart, the grumbling of my stomach and the screaming of the little child in me... and YES! including the traditional wanderings and rants I used to do on how I view things and life in general but this time, I might write more than one honest opinion because of all things there are always two sides: the LOGIC and ILLOGICAL. And as humans are exposed to both good and bad natures or in the force of the negative and positive; we cannot help but try to be neutral as possible. So for my part, I will have two different kinds of perceptive: (1) as a person, (2) as a Deaf person or (1) as an educator and (2) as simply as being the only youngest daughter out of a brood of men who has been trying for all ages, to make something out of a unique situation within the chaos that runs in the family  and... (1) fighting my own good cause, believing in the "Almighty" like I never believed before in my naivette days. (2) Least of all is my "emo" self but who always managed to survive!

But before I begin, I will have to stroll down memory lane, there will be some things I need to check and maybe make a little adjustment or alternation in my past post and those stashed in the draft box. They need to come out of seclusion because the closet is already full! Promise, I will get to it (I AM, already!) so I can start ranting here again... keep posted! Nope, I won't delay and  I will soon be back! :) Once again, welcome myself to the world of bloggin' where everything is possible even the imaginary stuff!!!

No comments: