Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Walk

As we stare into the sky
After walking for a mile
Do we dare to ask God, Why
We should start another journey?

As we stop to make time fly
Not be talking for a while
When we're hurting but we hide
Should we start another journey?

Still I pray with every sunrise
I can take these steps with you
No matter where it leads us
The Lord will see us through
I see things clearly as they are
I see how beautiful they are
By giving me a chance
To walk with you
I see that everyday is new
What lies ahead remains a mystery
But in your heart I find a clue
That someone's there for me
'Til I can start to walk again.

As we stare into our eyes
There are truths and there are lies
That we washed out in the cries
We have shared in every journey

Maybe all we have is time
That's not written just to rhyme
For this life's a constant liine
That begins another journey.

2 comments:

Skies said...

For ANDRES...

Zh. said...

awww its so nice!*hug*..how've u been?