Monday, January 02, 2006

Year End Blog





JANUARY- A new start...CSB gave me my first teaching load...later the subject was cancelled due to only 7 enrollees...Bassplayer...my engagement was called off and my 5 years relationship ended...I'm SINGLE again!!!...no pain, no tears and no regrets.

FEBRUARY- Started my job hunting... Issues at SAID... went out to see my REAL world and met new people... rediscovering my 1st sign language-FSL!... Dad was diagnosed with a cysts.... a week later he was operated and the cyst was removed.... Thank God! .... Karl...

MARCH- Presented my first batch of Preschool graduates...my dream... #Chataholic...my 1st speaking engagement of the year... Nicole's 1st birthday...

APRIL- Started my own summer reading programs....had three students- Ysai, Aro and Dax... 2/3 students were successful in my program... used the money to get my own place... Gave seminar in Rdg. @ SFK school... Dad's 74th birthday... REVENGE... look for a new place...

MAY- A beautiful life!...Started my job in CSB... signed another contract with SAID... became a part time teacher... Trisha's baptisimal... Karl...

JUNE- Moved out from Dad's nest again... went back to the same old place... Xander... started my 2 jobs... had one full time tutee... enrolled in U.P.... started all over again... tough life... alone ... Father's Day... THE UNTOUCHABLE!

JULY- Became a regular chatter in mirc... Frederrick got in touch with me... strugglin'... internet connection... became an OP... #SpeakEasy...

AUGUST- Andres and I became a couple... started bloggin..."I feel so young again, even through I'm very old..."-(adapted from the music I Write the Song by Barry Manilow)... LET Exam

SEPTEMBER- my birthday... Kuya Erwin's birthday... was rehired by CSB for the 2nd term... dropped my master subject in MA... a lover's quarrel... FATS!...

OCTOBER- #SpeakEasy... back to the NEST... Deaf Convention... my SPEECH... Leo and Tess... Three's Company... Nicotine's Poem- Every Morning... Forever and For Always... Love you FOREVER... Passed the Board Exam...

NOVEMBER-Mom's birthday... wrote a tribute to my Mom... Me & Andres... started posting about Deafness...Temper!...Imagine...

DECEMBER- One year old... Broken Friendship... Finding Cathy... PINAKBET... Betrayal... Missing YOU... Xmas Party... Pls Don't Ask Me Why?... Silent Night... Enchanted Kingdom... ANDRES & ME at 4 months and still going strong...

No comments: