Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Valentine!

It's hearts day today and I went to work in college supposedly to get my paycheck and encash it. However, I got there late and the payroll office is closed, out for lunch and won't be back until 1:30pm. Aww! I have class at 2:30pm and I am sure the bank will be full and I wont make it in line to encash my check. I went to Red Ribbon for lunch and a colleague dropped by and joined me for lunch. It was a nice lunch and we discussed a project for work. After lunch we went back to the campus and I recieved the two boxes of brownies I ordered and gave one box to my students as a Valentine gift. I also made some little heart cards with a small hand I love you sign. My class moved to another room because we have to give way to a symposium. There was no computer in the room where we moved and I had to bring my heavy laptop. And what a luck, the assigned technician couldnt fix the Multi-Media projector so someone else was called to fix it but, they couldnt fix it either (LOL!). So, finally they called the "master". I started my class by talking about the Rose of the Little Prince from the book "The Little Prince"... It's a beautiful story... "She is MY rose! She is beautiful and none of you are like her. Because, she is unique in all the world!"
I gave the other box of brownies to my colleagues. After class I rushed out to get a train and meet my family for a Valentine dinner. They were at Gloria Maris exactly 7pm and I got there 15minutes late. I was glad they were early or else we would be waiting in line to get a table. There were plenty of people since it's Valentine's Day. I talked to my Dad what happened during the day and I also told him about Andres.... We had a nice dinner and the food were really delicious, we were so full there was no more room for desert (LOL!). After dinner, my sister excused herself to shop for jeans 'cuz I gave her a gift certificate worth P500. My Dad and I talked some more while waiting for my sister. We went home on separate ways cuz I am not living with them. My Dad accompanied me to get a cab. I got home quick and was happy, TRULY!
What a very nice Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Kuan Gung said...

Yes indeed it was...