Saturday, February 04, 2006

Somewhere

Somewhere
as I watch your love unfold
The child inside my soul
Breathes you in and hold you closer....

Now as I look into your eyes
I see the turning of the tide
And the beating of my heart surrenders....

The words are on my lips
But they are hard for me to say
My emotions are eclipsed

One single kiss could take my
breath away---

Somewhere
in the silent morning
Some way out beyond the sea of blue
There's a dream that's calling

Somewhere there is a place for me and you....
Oh me and you....

Somewhere
as the images unwind
we move in perfect time
And precious words of love are spoken....

Now at the closing of this day
I cross my heart and pray
That a promise made cannot be broken....

For in the lonely years
I found that love is the prize
And now the truth is here
I feel the tears have fallen from my eyes....

Somewhere
in the silent morning
some way out beyond the sea of blue
There's a dream that's calling

Somewhere
there's a place
for me and you.

And if love grows strong there
Let myheart belong there
May the spirit sail with you...

1 comment:

Skies said...

I wonder who sang this?!? Can't remember who, just saw it online.