Friday, June 16, 2006

REVEALED:Skeletons in the Closet

Its about time the secrets must be revealed!
The untold story be told!!!
I have been blogging silently by keeping them in the draft box. They have been hidden in seclusions for many months now and for some reasons that I could not tell in the past. I have been mum for a long time. I was bound and chained over something that stopped me from blogging openly.
However now that I have found my freedom, I finally came to this point that I should not keep those secrets anymore. The breaking of the dawn has come and the true secrets will be revealed.
Skeletons in the closet hidden no more!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you too! Can't wait for the truth to be told :)

Skies said...

ohh riana!!! great to hear from you (hugs!) I will be working on it soon! Keep posted! :)