Monday, July 31, 2006

Stalker

What is a stalker?
Isn't it someone who is obssessed with another person
and who follows that person everywhere?
Someone who keeps calling and etc...


Someone who just won't leave someone else.
Who keeps bugging and is being
an annoying individual!


However, can you call a legal girlfriend or boyfriend
a stalker to the one he or she loves?
Is calling the person you are in a relationship
a stalker?

And is loving someone sincerely,
who you value in your life,
you give importance to on
what that person has to
say or do.
Or you just wanted to know
simply because,
you love everything
about that person
and not because you are obssessed.
Can you call that a stalker and obssessed?

Besides, you were still very much
together and you have rights,
to call the person you love.
Unless, you break up
and you continue
keeping track or calling.
That's truly stalking.


I got an annonymous comment on my previous blog
and I can clearly say this person is a STALKER.
Aside from being a coward
for commenting yet remaining anonymous.
I said, this person is a stalker cuz even after this person
no longer has any connection with me
nor do I care to give this person the slightest thought
eversince I left their friggin channel in chat.
However, this person who commented on my blog
keeps track of my blog and the things I say or post.

So, that's a perfect example of stalking.

No comments: