Sunday, December 03, 2006

Eraser

e•ras•er(i r‚sƒr)n.
1. a device,as a piece of rubber or cloth,for erasing marks of pencil,chalk,etc.
2. one that erases.

If anything can be easily erased, as simple as erasing a mark of a pencil or chalk then, I wish I can erase some memories I don't want to keep anymore. It shouldn't stay in my memory or come flashing back. Cuz every time it does, I collapse! I know I need to let go, but how? When letting go is so hard... However, at least now it's no longer as hard as the first time...Praying is all the comfort I have. Every time I get to a miserable draw back, I pray amidst tears...
Today something happened and I think it happened for a reason. It's something I have been seeking as an answer to this trouble. I realize it's a way of helping me forget. It's removing the memories, whatever I am still holding dear within me. I will be able to learn to let go. All I have to do is delete everything so I have nothing to look back.... Once things are gone, it will be easier to forget and I can move on and find my own happiness. So, I can smile again...

No comments: