Sunday, December 10, 2006

Unforgiven

Today, I leave the petals of the rose
that has fallen and withered.
You no longer exist in my life!
You hold me no more,
nor do you have a special place
within me....

I close my eyes
and when I open them---You're gone!
removed from my sight and mind.

Being human,
doesn't excuse you for the mistakes
you made.
You will always be liable
or accountable for them

in every words....
in every deeds....

You are unforgiven!

Once the tears fall
You don't collect them.

One day,
all the hurt and pain
you caused will all go back to you.
But if by chance,
you get lucky today
Trust me!
it won't spare your kids in the future!


Tomorrow has it's own course
of revenge---to VINDICATE!
I'll let time dictate
And leave justice to the MAKER.
Only HE knows your true
intention of the word--- "Sorry!"

However, being sorry
will not bring back time
nor give back the trust
that was shattered to pieces,
let alone erase the harm you've done!

...Ask me to change my wish---

"I wish you are no longer living!"


No comments: