Friday, December 02, 2005

One Year Later...

It’s been a year from now since my come back in mirc.( I used to chat in 2000 and left after two years). Cybercafe was the channel where I started hanging out and the first people I met there were: Maddie, Kipper, BassPlayer, Lildragon, Whatanut, brandjay and Spawnx. The next were Freaknuts, Sonicx, CyberPetey, Rollingrock or SS396, RedQ, Legion, Kalgart, The Amoots, Snigaroo, Spidey, Hazflat, Ninhelfer and DL (locke) or Inquisitor. The third batch of people I got to know and became friends with were Lilac, Kim, Love^Goddess, VIX`, osmosisgg, Firedragon, Kjetter86, niceguy420, tcklemejamie, Ectes, Amaltea, CaptnBud, ChOwSadY, Aragorn^, Phabrik, Kutter, Kalasin, Datharin, Enlighten, Abbey and etc... I later discovered Chataholic and was befriended by SatanClause also known as FakeAngel, DragnD3wd, IsisAries, KingDragon, Kurupt, EvilFairy, Madragon, Dragonite, DrunkenMonkey and etc… All of them except for Kurupt remain my friend to this day. I left their channel because they were feuding with two close friends of mine from other channel and I don’t want to be caught in the middle of their war.

Sometime in between February and March trouble arose and I had to leave for a while. Spawnx and Whatanut became my godfather. However, something came between them and the next I found myself facing Spawnx. I had always looked up to Spawnx with respect and it was sad when our friendship broke. During those mid-crisis Legion and I became good friends, our friendship blossomed and became the strongest bond I ever had in mirc. I went back in mirc but I started hanging out in two different channels: Kitty and Cybercafe. In Kitty I met HangMan, Bansky, Cheyenne, Dawn32, RustyMale, SoftKitty (who became another close friend). Britney, Neojedi, Maya, Csilla, Riddy, AfRiCaNo, james0o, crazygurl, The-Babe, Apache`, SuperMom, ^snowman, Bassy, endymion1, MITZIDUPRE, Agodess, DizzyKell, Kimberley, lynna, DrAGOnite, LadyKitty, UnAsigned, Twinkies and Vcooky. In Cyberchat, the channel that became my family channel, I met the following nice people: Aunt SnowFox^, Mom Aalyssa, My mentor Taurean, My sistas Avgjoann, Tamsy, Chikii, Cookie```, Anke, gemma, my cousin Nadja or Emi, My teddy bear B_A_S_S or better known as FishFace, NiteHawk`, Racheal^, Dhamon, LadyWolf, Mrs.Gren, Uncle SeaMan, EdgeMaster, matticus, Cyberat, ArcticBear, ^Zombie, ^Stkiandy, my best buddy JeeWee, Darcie, gurka, Mysti and BlUeCaMeL. I left Kitty at the peak of my happiness. I later discovered another channel MircLife and SpeakEasy. I stayed more in SpeakEasy for the last few months since August and there I met the man in my life and who is now my online boyfriend and hopefully in real life too! In that channel I met co-Filipinos like GuyAlone, Alone or Mom, giba and Maryet. I also met other good people like Twilite, darkyboo and hubby, Ultrapace, summerbee, ophis (my pal), BratBoY, my big brother Rasheed, Grenseal, DyMples, Shinike, Lampkeeper, XavierFrost, PistNorty, bad-joey, Reka, }{apper and etc…Among these people, I am most closest to `Alone, Twilite and Maryet. I like and respect Xavierfrost for being protective and Ultrapace as my grandfather. It is in SpeakEasy that I have been registered to X as an op. However I left the channel for several reasons and went home to my hometown (Cybercafe) and family channel (Cyberchat). However, I spent my time in my vacation channels curacao and Holanda and I hang out at duggs with Mom.


It’s been a year and here I am back to my roots in mirc ;D To this day, Whatanut remain my true godfather, Enlighten, Madster, Kutter and Ectes are my good friends in my hometown. ^Zombie and ^StKiandy has been also good and most protective to me and I enjoy every moment I spent with them also to my cousin Nadja and sistas Tamsy, gurka, gemma, Chikki and AvgJoann. I don’t get to see Dhamon whom I am also fond of and my Teddy Bear and Mentor. My uncle Seaman has been navigating in the sea and has not come back to this day (sigh!). In my last channel hopping I met Se[b]a who became my Spanish teacher. He teaches me Spanish and he also serves as my translator in Romanian. Now, that I am a year old in mirc I can say that life here had been truly wonderful and I will always cherish all the memories. Happy first year!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I feel important also. Take care and i'll be talking with you later I reckon. Bottoms up from Kentucky. See y'all.

Anonymous said...

ello banksy here cant b arsed joinin but will say ello n thanks n its banksy not bansky :p

Anonymous said...

Wow you know a lot of regulars. Good for you!
by the way this is CP

Anonymous said...

Hugs to my little one. I think a lot of you as well.

Anonymous said...

wow... all those names...
congratz one your year nr1 on mIRC

Skies said...

-Bonito keep yer head at a level and do send me yer pic with an autograph when yer band gets famous someday, LOL!
-SS396 now where's my KFC?
-YO! BANKSY, now did i get that spelled right?! hahaha!
- CyberPetey, YAY! I do and some of them I only remember by nicks or when they happen to remember me, nyahahaha!
-AAlyssa, loveyah too, MOM!
-jeewee, pal its past yer bed time. yer grammar sucks now better go to bed, LOL! Thanks for dropping by :)

wjl (Wolfgang Lonien) said...

Hi Geo,

are you still in contact with the people from #cyberchat? I'm asking because it's years ago, and I even met my wife there...

Anyway, greetings from wjl and msmitchie, and now also from Zuleikha, all in Germany (Mitchie is Malay tho).

More about us at my or Mitchie's and Zuleikha's page.