Saturday, November 26, 2005

My Class!

Last week, Tuesday and Thrusday class was great! Absolutely G-R-E-A-T!!! There was a big change in my class and my students were very attentive and cooperative. I am so pleased and happy too! I was actually, kindda apprehnsive when I went to work last Tuesday afternoon (our classes start at 2:30pm- 5:30pm). I was walking in the hallway with my head downcast. I was in deep thought about how my students would behave that day since I got angry at them last meeting. I feel guilty and bad I lost my control but I guess, they deserve it!
Anyway, we're palnning to have a Christmas party and we discussed what we will have and where will we celebrate. Rocky will be leaving on the 22nd of December, that's also the day of class card distribution. So, finals and christmas party will be on the 20th. We will have POT LUCK!
I have been consistently giving consultation right after class and I always end up coming home late. I can see my effort and the kids effort are paying off naman cuz they are truly learning. Sad thing, for some they really still need more practice. I have about a lot of papers to organize. I better fix it so I can give it back and be litter free!

No comments: