Friday, November 04, 2005

TAGGED!

I've been tagged again, arrrggg!!!! Now how am I suppose to write my blog entry about my hilarious aunt?!? geez! I guess I have to put that aside for today and do that taggy thingies that I owe guy. He is the one who tagged me and it's been long over due. I have been actually pondering about the first time he tagged me but I just couldnt find the time to copy the taglines and paste it. I had other things on my mind back then but of course, within my head lurks that tag thing!hehehe!
So lemme do the first time he tagged me. Hmmm... it must be somewhere in his blog, I just have to dig deeper... Here it is:

7 Things I plan to do before I die:
1. Go on world tour in Europe and America- visit Spain (watch the good looking matadors kill bulls at the arena), Italy (see the leaning tower of Pizza), Transylvania in Romania (find out if there's any heir left by Dracula---there must be!!!), Sweden(meet Karl and explore the capital), England (watch Kipper play Ice Hockey live), Belgium (just drop by), Macedonna (meet the General TS), Germany (See if I can still get a piece of that "WALL"), Rome (find out if Nostradamus prophecy about the new Pope will come true), Holland (see the tulips farm which I missed during the autumn when I went there--aw, wrong timing!), Great Britain (see the Legendary King Arthur's birth place and Stone Henge), Portugal (just see whatever there is to see), Pakistan (meet Brat-boy), Norway (its near Sweden so why not?!), Poland (it's the country where women's lib. is very strong), Canada (meet my cousins), California (meet my godfather Whatanut and others from hometown channels including my brother and other relatives), and finally settle in MEXICO (do I need to elaborate on this? I guess NOT!-mwuahahaha!!!!).
2. Get married, have 2 kids, a persian pet cat and a dog.
3. Learn to drive a hybrid pick up down the freeways without getting caught for over speeding or for being a minor(LOL!).
4. Do three sports: scuba diving in the depths of the sea, parachuting on top of the highlands in Europe and finish my belt color in martial arts (I was a drop out!).
5. Have a grand reunions at a 5 star hotel with the entire clan of my family,mom's side and my classmates& friends back in College.(I will tell them how much I love them all!--aww, waaaaa!!!)
6. Do something for a GOOD CAUSE!
7. GO CARPE DIEM so I can Die Another Day!!!!


7 Things I can do:
1. Smile even when I am actually truly boiling inside. Let people become paranoid from thinking if I am pleased or not. (I sure do love to see the baffled look on their face, it's AMUSING!)
2. Laugh at myself and at others' stupidness in any given situation be it tough times or painful trying times(Well, jeez! life is already too short to take things so seriously and be more miserable!).
3. Eat pastries, Vanilla classic ice cream, bacon, hotdogs, ham, chicken nuggets, sushi, dumplings and drink cold milk on a single day then go on a complete 1week diet.
4. Forgive anyone who crossed me (Especially when they're down and out-Amen.)
5. Cook for my entire family on Christmas and New Year!
6. Talk with my hands.
7. Teach deaf people from 2 years to old age (cool!).


7 Things I cannot do:
1. Drive a car without denting it.
2. Change a light bulb.
3. Play tennis, basketball and volleyball.
4. Stay away from junk foods and salty snacks.
5. Be dang serious!!!(Yeah, go ahead get MAD).
6. Pay attention at meetings.
7. Being less noisy!


7 Things that attract me to another person:
1. Faith in God
2. Inner qualities (un positives ha!)
3. Sense of humor
4. Outer qualities: Eyes,Lips and Fangs
5. Neatness
6. Intelligence
7. Having a good command of English and Sign Language


7 Celebrity crushes:
1. Brad Pitt (Whatta guy and body!)
2.Freddie Mercury(He rocks!)
3.Dracula (the good looking ones ONLY!)
4. Keanu Reeves
5. Ben Affleck (too bad he is married!)
6. George Cloney(One of the sexiest man alive!)
7. Van Helsing (nyahahahaha!)


7 Things I say the most:
1. Aw!
2. Oh Man!
3. Dang!
4. Geez!
5. JackAss!!!
6. Sheesh!!
7. Ew!

7 bloggers I am tagging:
1. Maryet
2. Brat-Boy
3. Eric Davidson
4. Madster
5. Broken_Saint
6. Zh~*
7. Brittney

There! Whew!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! oha cute blog :):):):)
Sense of humour is a must. English rules!!Eat pastries, Vanilla classic ice cream, bacon, hotdogs, ham, chicken nuggets, sushi, dumplings and drink cold milk on a single day then go on a complete 1week diet. omg i do that too! And who can resist junk foods and salty snacks, ay? :).
Hope you get to realise all you dreams and even more!
xxxkissesxxx hermy.

Skies said...

thanks for dropping by hermy!