Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sabado Night!


Claire's birthday bash!
It was Sabado Night, it was the gig of the night. I was actually rushing earlier in the morning from meeting my college students at 9am to 12noon then, I rushed to my tutor that ended at 3pm. Next, the mall, I had to get myself something to wear for an hour at the mall. Just an HOUR!!! Luckily, I caught up with the train and I didn't get late at the meeting place. Whew! We all met at 6pm in Mc.Donald's Taft Ave. We huddled together in a friend's car, actually my ex's. Pfff! Anyway, we headed to Glorietta 3 for the birthday dinner amidst the traffic and when we got there we couldn't find the restaurant..thanks to my ex for leading the way.Sheesh!

Anyway, the food was great, we all had pasta after pasta of spaghetti, lasagna, pizzas and lotsa lotsa iced teas!!! I must have drank too much 'cuz I felt my stomach was like a sponge afterwards....


more pics taken after dinner in an open lounge and we had a couple of drinks and chit-chats.... I was as usual staging a scenario of comedy or I was prolly getting tipsy.LOL!

No comments: