Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sonnets

I

After the rain, the sun will appear
It will shine through you
Within you, to light the gloom
After the storm, the sky will clear up
Where there is darkness, there is hope.
And the sun will shine through you
Within you, to light the gloom...
After you were gone
I faced a new phase of life,
I braved things alone
Even though I knew it won't be easy
and i have to start all over again.
Because after you, of course,
Life still have to go on for me.


II

Each day when i think of you
It makes me smile, dream and afterwards
I would be laughting hard
for recalling all the days that are past and gone
Then, I would sigh
My laughters would fade
and my joys turns into a solemn thought of the reality
that I am all alone now,
it makes me feel cold and empty.
But nevertheless, life still goes on for me
Even without you
For i know, someday or somehow
There will be a time If we are truly meant to be---
I knew, you'd come back home to me...


III


When the sun shines
You write in wishpers
you smile upon recalling
the old golden days
thinking deep beneath...
I wish i could melt your blues
and ease away the pain that hurts
you know I would
and i would love too,
just for you.
But the sun
is not shinning here
and there's no wishper
except tears...



IV


Yesterday,
If you could remember our yesterday
Sweet as the honey and flowers of May
And if you remember our past,
that had happened so fast
The stream that flows to the sea
the wind to the skies and to the trees
our love I know has never ended
and all the times we have shared
But the things that happened in the past
I know all will never come back
you are for me
the ONLY ONE
no matter what you have become...

No comments: