Monday, February 19, 2007

Even Angels Smile... Up in the Skies

georgie`: :)


* georgie` hugs loki


georgie`: i need to go


Lokicat: hey


Lokicat: smile, ok?


Lokicat: and seek smiles


georgie`: i did


georgie`: :)


Lokicat: count them :) the childrens smiles


georgie`: hahaha




Eversince I learned the death of Cheyenne, I have stopped doing several things in my life. One is talking and caring to somebody I once used to value in my life. Two, is loving out of nothing and three, is waiting for something for days at no end... Losing Chey was painful and hard to accept. Yet, it changed me. It gave me a strong feeling and the power to stand and vow never ever return for those three things I used to hope for. I love my friend Cheyenne.We used to talk a lot about it during the last few months that she was alive and online. We shared so much in those remaining days.... I will always cherrish those times and will always remember her words.





i dont want to see you get hurt....you cant be done that way.... you cant let him 'find' himself with someone else...then come back to break your heart again....i love you too much.... you are too good to be treated that way.



Those were her exact words to me.Words of comfort! Words that keeps repeating. In the time she was telling me these, I couldn't quite grasp the idea. I dreaded the thought of letting go. Because I loved too much. It's so sad....losing someone is like losing a part of yourself. And eversince, June 12, 2006 I'm never ever the same again. I have lost a part of myself that used to be. I am no longer me, of who I was or used to be. When I look at the mirror,I don't see myself but I see someone else face. A face unknown, the eyes doesnt lit up when it smiles. deep within there is an emptiness and a deep sadness.




georgie`: even the angels SMILE


georgie`: Up in the Skies...


Session Close: Sat Feb 17 15:15:53 2007

No comments: