Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The Beginning of the End

Last Books I Read:
Harry Potter Book 6th and 7th
-given to me as a birthday present
by my pal JON from Australia.

Last DVD Movies I Watched:
Babel and London
-courtesy of Kuya Pepot.

Last Brand of Pizza I ate:
Yellow Cab's Vegetarian Pizza

Last AWFUL Dinner I ate that made me SICK!:
KFC's and their one day to expiration date brownies
-They should be sued for making a lot of people sick!


Last Designer Brand I bought:
LACOSTE Pink Wallet
-really pink and cheap at a bargain in Divisoria! TA!!!


Last watches I got:
GUCCI and ZHEN watch

Most Touching Gift I Recieved:
A big wooden picture frame & a stylish clutch bag
-from my COSKI 1A Students

Last Money I got:
$100
-courtesy of Kuya Pepot

Last Thing I Bought with my Money:
MICROWAVE


Last Clothes I bought:
Three Colorful Blouses by Julia
-thanks for half-sister Gee's help!

Latest additional Nephew:
VON LIIT
-Gee's first born son

Latest additionalNiece:
CHRISTINE
-Kuya Pepot's 2nd daughter

Last Special Occassion I Attended:
Christine's Baptisimal in Pampanga
Dec. 25, 2007

Last 3 People I Owe:
Mrs. Joy, Leo and Aris

Last Person I Decided to Forget:
Jose Andres Huerta Valtier

Last Person I Forgave:
RL: Steff
IRC: PS -don't ask who, its in code.hehehe!

Last Person To Walk Out of the Door:
Nicotine`

Last Person Who Knocked on MY Door:
Shunpike Turnpike Pumpkins

The Man Who Came Back:
PS

Last Broken Friendship:
RL: Lewi
IRC: `Bubbles

Truest Friends (As TESTED by TIME again and again...):
RL: Ivy, Ms.Joy and Clarice
IRC: Loki` and Melissa`

Last Friends Standing:
RL:Jopet and Maru
IRC: Angel Maya

This Year's Best GIFTS I Ever Got:
Mark Jame's birthday gifts!
-Harry Potter Books and a Personalized B-day card

Last 2People I Talked to:
RL: Gee
IRC: R3dux

Last Pleasant Dream:
huh! err....hmmm... XP
-I was even hearing a beautiful music at that time.

Most Saddest Moment of My Life:
Being Pushed AWAY and learning to let go!

Most Happiest Moment of My Life:
hmm...it was Novemeber 26 and New Year's Eve

First Christmas Emails I got:
Melissa and Loki's

Last People I Saw in WebCam:
Family: Steff and Nicole
Cousin: Allyson
Friend: R3dux

Last Meal I Cooked:
Baked Macaroni
-for a change!

Last Person to Greet Me Merry Christmas:
Tita Evelyn
-through text message.

Last Person to Greet Me Happy New Year:
JV
-through text
Phansai
-in person

No comments: