Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Wireless Door Bell, Knobs and Locks!

Heyas! Look!

I just bought a doorbell that is capable of buzzing different kinds of sound and it also have blinking lights on the top and front.It's guaranteed to catch attention when it buzzes. I installed it in my room so in case when I will have a visitor and the person has no cellphone to inform me of the unexpected visit (say like my dad who can't text but can only make calls on his cellphone!!!) they can just press the doorbell and need not ask my landlord to open the door. SO, this way I have more privancy and also I installed a new double locks on my door and replaced the knob (!?!?)

Well, my old roomie transferred in another room but still in the same unit where I am living. However, I found out that she has not returned all her keys to the landlord and its been a month!!!.... in meaning she is probably snooping in my room when I am not home. BAD BAD BAD!!! So to those who share a room with someone not related to them should always make sure to change the locks when your room mate leaves to transfer in another room or place 'cuz you never know they may have duplicated the keys or didn't returned it and pretends to have lost them! NEVER TRUST STRANGERS! be wary and be wise!!!

No comments: