Friday, January 11, 2008

Lasting Peace...

Lasting peace is…

When you have paid your bills
When there is still money left to spend for
When you get what you wanted.
When you have done groceries
and the fridge and cupboards are full.
When you had a good meal.
-Burp!

When your family is happy together
-remember the line “that’s what siblings do!”
When you get a promotion
When you have a good laugh or you are with friends
When you’ve done and said something nice
-help console a friend or say I LOVE YOU!

When my half-sister thought about me
and sends me messages on my cellularphone
When I feel that despite being half-sisters
and despite the arguments, she still respects me.
When I recall the times we were together and went shopping
-which one suits me? This or that? OH!!!
When I had a REAL conversation with my half-sister.
- hahahaha!

Lasting peace is…

When Loki and Melissa are being silly online
-Geo` you NUTS!
When my daddy HangMan can sense my predicament
-are you okay Garfield`?
When I kiss my The_Babe goodbye or goodnight!
-Yeah, float away you fairy
When I am my usual Garfield` self!
-TA!
When my neo counter gets an additional flag
When I get emails on my priority account
-You have 7 new mail from….
When I can chat with JEGR in yahoo!
-BUZZ! You there?
When I play games with my little virtual brother Sebby in yahoo!
-Word Game/Octopus
When I can beat Sebby in the second game ;P
-Grrrr!

When I am playing music in my multi-media player
-QUEEN
When I can connect 24/7 online.
-Free OFF-PEAK internet access
When Knuffelaar pops online just when I least expected
or sometimes just when I needed him most!
-Hai Cat!
When I see BrisvegasJON (my weekend master) in msn.
-Hi Garfield`!
When my `Arkangel tackles me
-mwuahahahaha!
When I say ACK!
- O_O

These are lasting peace for me…. What’s yours?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lasting peace is…

When u can sleep peacefully at nights .
And when u feel u make a difrence on this earth
Lasting peace is having peace of mind

And when u see Garfield smiling and happy and her tabby tummy is full :P

Skies said...

o_O
mwuahahaha!
*Garfield` laughs and stomping one paw while holding her tabbyness!

o_o
!?!
*Garfield` wonders who is this anonymous...?

Skies said...

When you can sleep peacefully at nights? Peace of mind? Why? does the memory still lingers at the back of your mind? Or does your conscience nags you at no end? You are determined to carry on the burden?
It's NOT lasting peace... read my last email.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IS KNOWING YOU WOULD DIE FOR THAT ONE PERSONSO THEY COULD CONTINUE TO SMILE AND BRING LOVE INTO THE WORLD.....thats lasting peace