Tuesday, August 23, 2005

From A Distance

From a distance
I watched you walk by
never ever thinking
what that encounter would someday meant to me.
As I looked at you,
I wondered about the purpose of living life in this world.
Because before I met you,
life for me seems to be running dry
and the color of a blue.


From a distance,
You came---
I remembered Plato's philosophy
that in a distance
a lot can happen,

so much things can change
like the blink of an eye.
God our Almighty Creator
made everything with a purpose,
You and I are part and
we're destined to meet
within a distance...


From a distance,
You spoke and the action begins
You are the star
longing to shine above the rest.
And I was a mere spectactor
of all your lights and glitters.
How awesome!
as I marvelled at you grace.
Divinity?

Hah!
but it's just all a make believe world.
No fool!
Once the kleg lights disappear
You will also fade
and the sparkle will be gone
though I hold a little candle for you.


From a distance,
I watched you
slowly fade in the darkness
one by one the lights went out...
from a distance...



-cfba

No comments: