Saturday, August 20, 2005

My First Blog!

A friend of mine from mirc told me about this blog and my first reaction was: " Ugh!" I don't like writing my thoughts openly for the public to see and because I have given up writing to my diaries...However, this friend of mine keeps on ranting about his blogs every time we chat and after reading several stories of his expeditions (chuckles). Well... I finally got interested deep inside me and started thinking of how I will write my own blogs.

When I was younger, I would write on anything or practically on everything I can write on! even the walls of my room or the glass windows. I used write down my thoughts into poems and at some period I put every thoughts into pictures by drawing or picture collage. However, sadly as I got hooked in other stuff (definitely not drugs) like any other growing up teenager and until I went to college and graduated. My writings were put aside although, I have written a few from out of the blue., when the moon was full and I just feel like jotting down my thoughts or heartaches. Writing things down have helped me cope in so many ways other than in an emotional aspect. I agree with my "friend" that writing is also some kind of therapy. And I guess having a blog online will be a handy thing to have 'cuz you won't need to carry a diary and have all the trouble finding a place to keep it, so nobody will sneak and take a peek. Besides, with a blog like this I can choose a few trusted people who can have access and read this. To give feed backs and help me see myself from their point of view. Moreover... prolly, even help me improve my bad habits of writing. Because there are time when I write direct, no stopping and to hell with punctuations (LOL!).

So, this is it! I'm gonna write back and post whatever comes to my head and I'm also gonna post even my old era of growing up. They are warm, funny, witty and loving thoughts stirred from the very bottom of my whole being.... to my "friend" I owe this awakening to you....Vanilla (is) Up In The SKIES!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your site alot...you will have a great time with this blogging....i have enjoyed it alot...have fun, and will see ya around with our bloggings

Burgwaki/Jhenna