Sunday, August 21, 2005

Morning in the SKIES

My morning start to shine
wth tear drops in my eyes
And here I am,
alone...
starting to realize
that my days would only be brighter
if I could only hide my feelings
for you inside,
that keeps hurting me.
Then my days will begin
with just one simple thoughts of you.
Hoping my tomorrows
will be you and me.
Sharing dreams with each other
and saying all I need is you.
But will you say that you need me
and show me that you do.
Cause the pain inside me
would simply melt away.
If I have you heal me
and promise me you would stay....



-Julie Vega

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i sit here in the desert of my mind,
wondering what path my footprints took in the sands of time.
my hand wrapped around a bloodstained dagger of guilt that i dont understand.
my hair tousled from the vanilla flavoured storm, eyes blinded by stirred up sand. the same wind now gently caressing my face with a warm lovingly breeze, telling me that i'm forgiven and today is another day. i take a deep breath and smile as the slowly falling sun poors its golden colors over the vanilla sky.