Monday, August 29, 2005

On God's Plan For Your Mate

In 1998 after my relationship ended, I was at lost, alone and lonely. I started hanging out with the wrong circle of friends. It was hard you know, when you go through a painful split. You don't naturally come out unaffected after you get dumped.... In my mind, I told myself "I don't deserve this!" and I wanted to question why things happened. Had I not given enough in the relationship? Hadn't I loved enough? I wanted to know where I had possibly gone wrong. But there was no answer. How much this experience has affected me probably only those who experienced being dumped and used would know. I stopped praying. It was up to that extent. My best friend Aileen helped me to cope and assured me that there will be someone else who will come along. Someone probably alot better but I have to wait! Then she handed me a note, a note she told me that has helped her and countless of others who were in the same situation as I or probably even worse. The note read:

"Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone.
To have a deep, soul relationship with another,
to be loved thoroughly and exclusively.
But God says, "NO, not until you are satisfied and fulfilled
and content with loving and being loved by ME alone."
I love you, and until you discovered that only in Me
is your satisfaction to be found,
you will not be capable of the perfect human relationship
that I have planned for you.
You will never be united with another until
you are united with Me exclusive of anyone or anything else,
exclusive of another longing and desire.
I want you to stop planning, stop rushing, and allow Me
to give you the most thrilling plan existing---
One you can't imagine
I want you to have the BEST!
Please allow Me to bring it to you,
just keep watching Me,
expecting great things.
Keep experiencing that satisfaction
knowing that I am...
Keep learning and listening to the things I tell you...
You must wait!
Don't be anxious.
Dont worry.
Don't look around at the things you think you want.
You just keep looking off and away and up to Me
or you'll miss what I want to show you.
And then when you are ready,
I'll surprise you with a love far more wonderful
than you would ever dream.
You see,
until you are ready and until the one I have for you is ready....
I am working even this moment to have both of you
ready at the same time,
and until you are satisfied exclusively with Me
and the life I prepared for you,
You won't be able to experience the love
that exemplifies your relationship with Me.
Know that I love you unconditionally and totally,
I am God Almighty.
Believe and be content."

1 comment:

Skies said...

I hope that will help everyone who reads it especially those who are in a difficult situation or who just lost their relationship. Guy, this is for you---per a promise!