Thursday, September 08, 2005

3Ds


I have written stuff with a capital D twice and this is my third D and it stands for Disappointment. How disappointed and hurt I was when I heard from a friend that the person I have been longing to hear news from wrote to her instead. I was truly hurt and I am not ashamed to say that I cried. I truly did and I still am crying while typing this. I want to pour out my feelings cuz I am truly HURT dam nit!

You see, I have this so called online relationship. We were at the starting point like girl meets boy and boy meets girl eh! The thing was running smooth until his connection sucked. Now I was on the other end wondering what the heck! I waited for a while thinking he will be back. However, he didn’t and what was surprising was no message or explanation why he disappeared. Well, maybe it just crashed. So I waited for the next day, thinking he’ll probably show up again… What we had was a wonderful beginning. Funny too I might say and it’s one of the most touching moment that ever happened in my life! How can I forget seeing him cry on the web cam just for finding out how I feel for him? It was so real! I opened my door that I was supposed to lock. It’s not easy to place my TRUST but I gave it right there, anyway. I waited for another day and decide to send him an email and I suppose like anybody else would do. However my mail bounced back. I tried again and it bounced back. I tried again and again in between days and it keep bouncing. I tried his other email account, I think it got through but there was no reply after a few days so, I tried again thinking I probably miss typed the email addy. To my dismay, my mail bounced. Now what the hell? His inbox was full that means it did exist. So, I waited for a few more days again. Those days of waiting were horrible I tell you. I don’t want to come back in the channel cuz it makes me feel awfully bad cuz he wasn’t there. I keep wondering what happened but there was no answer.

So, let me ask… DO you believe that in a loving relationship people will not get in touch with you that long? I should not have put up any expectations. You are right there! However, I believe it was a reasonable thing to have some expectation about it because, my expectation isn’t that high and I truly believe its reasonable to expect to hear something from someone you love whom you haven’t seen or heard for weeks. Well, in my case it’s been two weeks. Disappeared without trace! Not knowing what ever happened. I was left hanging in the air. Connections online can sucks! Quite a lot! I know that. And anybody who has been online for ages would say the same thing. BUT… if you truly care for someone, you will find a way. Find a way to somehow, get in touch. Well, this person did get in touch. Oh yeah, right. He got in touch with someone else instead of me. What am I? You might ask. Do I have to explain what I am? I feel I am of less importance! As if I didn’t matter at all. So, let me think about what was discussed last time. Are they real? At this present time of cyber age you can see computers almost everywhere around the cities and towns of the world. Business establishment never run out of computers unless you are stuck with a traditional company that sucks like how your computer connection can suck the life out of hell of you!
BS!

No comments: