Friday, September 02, 2005

FATS!

I woke up early this morning and as I was getting ready for work, I checked the time. I still got some time to check on a friend's blog. However, I ate my breakfast first consisting of 2 toast, 1 egg and 1 small glass of cold milk without the sugar. I then slipped on a slack and a tee then I sat down infront of my laptop. Geez, my tummy hurts! Is this nature calls or a pang of ulcer? what could be the matter now? I ate in moderate amount... Well, guess what? to my horror I cannot fit in my pants anymore. I had to undo the button so I can breathe. Whew! Are my clothes shrinking or I'm getting fat? I hope age is not catching up. I tried on another pants....phew! another, another and another! Sheesh! nothing fits anymore. I tried on skirts---ugh!
What am I gonna do? start my diet today. Aww! back to the usual veggie salad and water. I'll be needing extra new pants too. Boy! I remember eating a whole pack of bacons, 2 servings of rice and 3 yogurt drinks. Glutton! That was some nights ago and I still feel like eating another bacon but not the whole pack mind you. Maybe the fats from the bacon haven't subside so I'm gonna wait for another day before I will have another bacon. Oh gee! now I will be going through the ordeal of watching my diet and dieting. Something I don't do when I was in college but I wasn't fat and I never got fat back then. But now, at this time, is age truly getting me? When I look at my butts on the side of a full lenght mirror just after eating, I see my tummy equaling with my protruding butts---ew! Okay time for me to go to work and burn some fats!

No comments: