Thursday, September 29, 2005

Online Birthday Party

25 people and still ragin online visited my blog on this day. 25 peole from nine countries! as of around 8am and today is my birthday!!! They are the very first people to greet me a happy birthday online aside from my family and friends who greeted me in the world I call "reality bites." 25 people and many more from across the globe logged in to view my blog some didn't post a comment or greetings but the fact that they were there and greeted me in the channel is enough. It's like I was truly having a big party online LIVE! I even had a guest from Belgium however, the flag disappeared on neocounts LOL! or probably the site couldn't hold much on the new post and visitors that just keep on coming, some twice or thrice LOL! (Alien to blog comments post xp). But anyways, never mind! just having all these people online and celebrating the dawn of my birthday was truly awesome!
I also got some gifts from them (smiling very happily!) Heureka posted a colorful pictures on the channel and my original channel family posted a greeting in their topic.Later #SpeakEasy also posted a greeting in their channel's topic---YAY! Almost all my good pals online were online in those fleeting wee hours of dawn, celebrating and yacketing with me all the way!!! I hate to cut this short cuz the party aint over....But then my family is here and I gotta go and meet some people for lunch. I got a date with the Dean in college for lunch too, she is also celebrating her birthday along with other faculty members who have birthdays this month( including me) and now I'm kinda late!!! Just wanna finish my online party.... Well to all my friends out there, THANK YOU for being a part of this wee hours of my life! I gotta go though I hate to cut this really!!! BUT others need to post on the right place lol! They are posting greetings on the wrong blogs!!!!
I'm not done with this yet...will be completing this blog laters.... im outta with my family!!!!!!!!! Until then..........As of 12 noon 45 viewed my blog from 13 countries and later in the evening it has amassed to 52 viewers from 17 countries :D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
here it goes ... happy bday, may Lorg give ya what you wanted, and have faith ! ;) just some simple words from a lil man called Florin under nickname Paul :D

8:26 PM

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Hey neice VanillaSkies...Have a very Happy Birthday and many more to come!

Take care for now,
from your friend SnowFox^

3:54 PM

Anonymous said...

SnowFox^ said...
hey neice VanillaSkies...Have a very Happy Birthday and many more to come!
Take care for now,
from your friend, SnowFox^

3:42 PM

Anonymous said...

happy birthday sis i hope u have a great day and my kids paul and skye says happy birthday to...
so u take care of urself and have in ur life u got lots to live for and see so have a fantastic day and enjoy it..

from sara (Chickii)

3:31 PM

Anonymous said...

Pabien, hopi anja mas di bida! Happy Birthday Van harte gefeliciteerd..Carmina :-)

12:41 PM

Anonymous said...

happy BD sweet young lady from far Slovenia.
btw. very nice blog, great work.
Love you bad-joey

Anonymous said...

AAAHH !!! wat Can I saY But HAaPPy BIrThDaY To NiLlA I mET her Not a long time ago but still i like her! (*^-^*) there are somr people that u get addicted to thats wat haapend to me in vanilla's case. U ROCK NiLlA (InsANE GiRl) --@ --@
WITH LOVE
bRaT^bOy

(no signature)LoL

Anonymous said...

wat can i say!! HappY BiRthDAy To My DeaR NILLA!!!WWWEEE I mET Her not long ago but i kinnda liked her the moment i talked to her . you know people get addicted to smoking or drinking i got addicted ti VaNILLA!! happy birthday again

Anonymous said...

Vanilla - didnt know u were Slovene :o)
Kako si ! Govorim in razumem malo Slovencino :o)
Happy bd again

From JimCC